Are you interested in working with leading European startups in the early stages of growth?
Do you like using your language skills on daily basis to network and nurture long-term candidate relationships?
If working in a high-impact role alongside self-motivated and passionate colleagues excites you, read more about our **Talent Acquisition Specialist position!**
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Polyglot, you will collaborate with your project team for our recruitment efforts as we continue to grow our startup. We strongly believe that hiring the best talent is the core to our success, and this pivotal role will be instrumental to that mission.
Also, please be ready to have fun, be creative and take ownership!
### What will you achieve?
- Develop and execute highly effective strategies to source, recruit and hire qualified candidates for our startup clients in Europe (UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany) aligning with their values
- Handle multiple job roles simultaneously within your field of expertise and language skills
- Work in close collaboration with your team members and manager to make sure we get the right talent
- Drive an effective and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations, and closing of candidates
- Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including on LinkedIn and social media, networking events, local Meetups and career fairs
- Keep up with latest Tech and Startup trends, market trends when it comes to talent acquisition
### About You:
- Min 1+ years of a successful track record as a Recruitment specialist. Alternatively, Tech, Sales, Operations, or Marketing background and a minimum of 6 months of recruitment.
- Previous work experience in a particular expertise is highly welcome (Marketing, Sales, Engineer, Software Development, etc)
- Strong networking and sourcing skills; utilizing both traditional and innovative recruitment methods as well as social media tools
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment and eager to build out new processes and adapt to existing ones
- In-house startup experience is a big plus
- Fluent English and additional foreign languages are a big plus! (We are all multilingual in the team!)
- Ability to maintain a pool of passive candidates by creatively networking on LinkedIn etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with different ATS, Slack, Notion, Toggl or similar tools
### **We offer:**
- A competitive pro-rata salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working hours and entirely remote! (You must be based in GMT +-3 hrs)
- If you’re based in London, you can work hybrid from our co-working space.
- The opportunity to build your career in the European startup HR world
- Professional development courses
- Foreign Language tutoring budget
- Direct mentorship from the senior executives
- Supportive colleagues and a truly diverse working environment - 6 nationalities and 13 languages!
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $16 untuk pekerjaan ini
Software professional with 9+ years of work experience working at MNC like Wipro, IBM and Tech Mahindra. Looking forward to build career into business development and management role. Interested joining the team