We are one of the top exhibition and event marketing company. We market, own and run leading trade events across various industry sectors in over 14 countries. Currently we are seeking an experienced sales and business development executive to join our global sales team to work on one of the leading Organic and Natural Products Expos in the world which is the newest addition to our portfolio.
Sales and business development executive will be responsible for sales of product listing subscriptions the Organic and Natural Products Industry. This is a phone and email based sales role within a fast-paced, dynamic and KPI driven environment. You will be responsible for bringing in new customers by selling product listing subscriptions.
• Handle and follow up on web/ email leads from qualifying the customer, contact them via phone, email and selling
• Contact previous customers and renew the relationships and explore resell opportunities
• Prospect for new customers using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, web researches and other internet prospecting.
• Build and maintain a database of prospects
• Cold calling and pitching prospects, following up and closing
• Regular reporting to the management team (Sales, pipeline and prospects.)
• Work with the overseas teams and other stakeholders to achieve goals
-Minimum 3 years experience in sales / telesales in space sales (Events, Print, Digital, etc..)
-Have exceptional communication skills
-Previous hands in subscriptions, ecommerce sales experience preferable but not essential
-Sales experience in organic or natural products industry is preferable but not essential
-Professional & Practical 'can-do' approach
-Ability to close sales & achieve targets
-Work for an industry leading global event
-Competitive Salary & regular pay reviews
-Long term career opportunities
-Performance based incentives
We are looking for someone who not only meets our requirements but is also willing to commence immediately!