Who we are
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders is committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 400+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila and Wroclaw.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.
About the role
We are looking for a Client Services Support to join our Client Services team. Your core activity will be to help set up new partner links, ensure all performance reports (for clients and internal purposes) are maintained and updated daily. You’ll be required to work with the wider team to ensure all partner's digital performance goals are being met, and assist in generating regular performance insights and making sure all accounting data (for client billing) is accurate.
This opportunity will provide you with a great team, challenging work every day, and the environment to develop a long-term career with a fast-growing company. We are a company that seeks the most talented hires and work hard to retain and develop our team members. Our Client Services support team boast an impressive cohort of a member all over the world, coming from a range of disciplines. Our retention rate is something we are proud of, with some members boasting 8+ years working with us.
- Assisting account managers to find partnership opportunities most specifically through the affiliate networks
- Provide daily and weekly performance reporting
- Review existing data sources and reporting
- Design and build new reports and dashboards
- Support with the production of ad hoc or deep-dive reporting insights as needed
- Ensure that databases remain error-free and organized.
- Competitor partner analysis: seeking new partnership gaps from competitors
- Task and operations management: using JIRA as a collaborative task and project managing tool to carry inbound tasks and effectively communicate amongst the finder team members.
- Create tracking links in HasOffers
- Implement e2e tracking
Desired Experience and Skills
- At least 1 year of online experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative skills in collating data, spreadsheets, and advanced excel knowledge essential.
- Google Analytics experience essential
- Someone with is proactive with bias towards taking action
- A desire to continuously develop your business and technical skills