We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer to enhance and support a mature patient management platform. The new developer will be an addition to an existing team.
- Play a key role in bringing new features and functionality from ideation to execution.
- Supporting the team's vision of architecting and delivering the next-generation platform.
- Maintain, contribute, and adhere to best practices in order to create highly optimized and reusable code.
- Ability to complete and juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certification preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in Apex Programming, Lightning experience (at least 1 year), Controllers, Triggers, and APIs (SFDX, Lightning, LWC, Apex, Triggers, Flows, SLDS)
- At least 2 projects experience working in Lightning development projects, custom controls and web components.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development Life Cycle(Agile Methodology) including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API and ChangeSet.
- Experience with data manipulation and loading.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs to support internal and third-party integration highly desirable.
- Good understanding of best practices of coding standards.
- Innovative, self-motivated, passionate individual with strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership attributes.
Our clients include healthcare organizations, state agencies, and energy service companies. We supply Salesforce, web and mobile application development services, and enterprise support utilizing Cloud services to support scaling and availability.