SAMPLE: [url removed, login to view]
I need an EVENT REGISTRATION script for class registration.
Here is a description of what I need it to do:
1. LDAP Authentication
2. Set a Max number of registrants per class
3. No duplicate sign ups allowed
4. The user would select the event(multiple choices) they would like to register or one only.
5. The user would hit SUBMIT and a screen would pop up verifying their information. ie Classes registered... etc.
6. On that page a "COMPLETE REGISTRATION" button would appear, they would hit that button and a email containing that information
would be sent to two email addresses.
7. Reporting of registrants in each class, total etc...
8. As in sample program link above. Change Title to ID and also add a field for grad year (2006, 2007 etc)
9. In Secure Admin area, a report sorted by Grad year, ID, last name, first name.
10. Import of potential registrants to compare againt actual registratants. This is that we know who has not registed.
11. Export of all data to csv file
12. In the public side, a Search for ID of registed users so that users can see their registered classes if they forget.
13. And/Or tie it in when the user authenticates.