I am interested in starting a company, just like sendgrid and Constant Contact.
I need someone to write a Complete Business Model including Newsletter application building(Online application and also desktop API)
Some Parameters are:-
1. Isolate IP addresses, meaning that you will earn your own deliverability reputation. Most email services companies use a block of IP addresses for all of their customers. This means the "bad" senders (whether they are actual spammers or just using bad email practices) are impacting everyone else's reputation and delivery rate.
2. Compliance with ISP rate limits.
3. Handling bounces, unsubscribes and spam reports (also known as feedback loops).
4. Scan emails through multiple spam filters (including Postini, Cloudmark, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gail, etc) to identify potential deliverability problems.
5. Use SPF (Secure Policy Framework) records. This simply means that we set up a DNS record so remote servers can validate that we are allowed to send email for the given email domain.
6. Include DKIM and Domain Keys in each outgoing email, which are essentially signatures in the header that validates the email originated from the sending server.