I am in urgent need of a coder that is familiar with the Light CMS system. -- [url removed, login to view]
I have 2 things I need done:
1. a site coded from psd to css/html and marked up with css to fit the Light system including spotting the editable region tags in the proper spot on the coded template (I have examples that you can look at to learn from). Clean valid code required.
2. I have a list of various css coding issues that I would like to have changed with existing templates on the Light System. Changes would need to be made to the proper css file so that the resulting appearance on the website gives the look we want.
Here are just a few examples of these changes:
- Alter various H tag appearances and formatting
- Chance default css styling for blog post titles - (default is driven by Light cms default css file - can be overridden)
- Change default border styling that is on the left column editable regions
- etc.... There are about 15 items on my list
I really would like someone who is familiar with Light to work on this. If you have experience with Light - please open private discussion and we can start the conversation.
I am attaching the psd for the template that needs coded.