Over the past month, my programmer that I had hired bailed out on me after not being able to fix his own errors. I am now stuck with a bunch of errors and left over work that needs to be done.
This job requires that the programmer is able to fix and complete all of the tasks that I have listed. Being able to do this job promptly with good communication such as MSN and emailing is a must. The software that I am using for my website is DZOIC Handshakes so I would like the programmer to have a good background with this program.
You can view the webpage here: [url removed, login to view]
The tasks that I need done are:
For the "News Page" tab: (Wordpress has been integrated into the Handshakes program)
- Links in the body of the news page should all be Green which includes the Titles of each post, the comments link and category link.
- The whole top menu and navigation is missing on the top of the News Page. The needs to be a navigation to match the rest of the pages when logged in.
- On the right side for each navigation box, each link needs to be indented with bullets.
- The search box needs to be made smaller with less white space surrounding it.
Errors that need to be fixed on the webpage:
- On the Homepage, the middle table reads "bMain/b". This error is supposedly caused by the “build_menu function of [url removed, login to view] file. This could be an error that my host can fix but I will need clarification from the chosen programmer. This error continues when you try and click any of the links in the main menu. For example when you click the Video tab, this comes up: span class=menubarONVideos/span
- The Template does not show up right in Internet Explorer but shows up in all other Internet Browsers.
- After logging into the Handshakes area, there is an error that doesn't seem to let you log out.
- When viewing a Profile Page, a pop up comes up with an error.
- In the Audio tab, when trying to Edit or View an audio file, there is an error on the page.
- Wordpress login error to Wordpress Admin. When trying to log into my wordpress control panel, I get re-routed to my homepage. the Login URL is: [url removed, login to view]
Webpage Changes and Design:
- Change the default colors of the tables in the Profile, Events and Blog pages to Black like my profile which you can view here: [url removed, login to view] ( The pages right now are green tables.)
- On the homepage, all of the main menu links should be private and route back to the homepage. For example, right now the video tab can be viewed even when not logged in.
- The whole webpage template needs to be made wider to accommodate a content navigation table that will be added to the left side. The homepage will need rearranging as well. I have attached an image of how I would like the homepage made. The sizing is done exactly to spec and the left side content table will need to be added to all of the pages on the site.
This project is intended for a programmer looking for a good long term relationship because I will need further work done in the future. I've had all but problems with programmers so far so hopefully I can find someone that will suit my needs.
That should be everything that I need done.