For the development of a digital B2B product in our headquarters, we are looking for a Backend Developer.
The purpose of the product is to enable our customers to make faster and better decisions by making energy intelligent and simple through our digital products. Having the first two versions of the product released, we are currently working on high value use cases for our customers that require the development and integration of machine learning modules and integration with IoT platforms.
Must have skills :
• You can master the latest technologies and that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows
• You want to build great products for customers, instead of moving tickets to Done
• In depth experience with Scrum/Kanban, Continuous Integration
• Experienced in designing, developing and testing of fault tolerant software
• You have built scalable web applications (ca. 1.000 concurrent transactions)
• You feel comfortable with functional reactive programming (FRP) and Scala
Nice to have :
• You have been processing time series data at scale (e.g. using InfluxDB, Timescale, Druid and/or MongoDB)
• Experience with event sourcing pattern and data stream processing optimally with Kafka
• You have experience with real time analytics and optimization
High analytical and conceptual competence
High communication skills
Strong customer orientation
Start Date : ASAP
End Date : 31.07.2018
Location : Essen
Language : Englisch
15% offsite possible + 85% onsite.
If you are interested to take up this project, we rquest you to send updated CV in English in MS-Word Format along with availability + expected rate/hr allin.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,
Javaji Softech GmbH & Co. KG
[url removed, login to view]
Mammolshainer Weg 14
61462 Königstein im Taunus
Fon: +49 (0) 6174 2598-26
Fax: +49 (0) 6174 2598-10
Email : kotla@[url removed, login to view]
HRA 3448 Amtsgericht Königstein, St.-Nr.00333160074
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Indra Enterprises GmbH, vertreten durch Krishna Javvaji
HRB 5137 Amtsgericht Königstein, St.-Nr.00323616128