I have an implementation of dynamic Horde that has had chronic problems. I would like someone more knowledgeable to select a hosting company which uses the new dynamic Horde and migrate my mail system to them. Requirements:
* Hosting company must be financially sound to minimize risk of them going out of business and causing me trouble.
* I need a way to keep all the account data off site so if they do have a problem I can put the pieces back together.
* The company must be skilled at maintaining a good sender reputation, and provide my server with it's own IP address so I'm not affected by other people they host.
* I need a transfer plan that is as transparent as possible to my users.
If there are other things I should be worrying about, I need your advise.
I would prefer someone who works fairly close to my time zone, and has good english, both written and verbal. Since there is not a real clear spec, I'm more interested in your hourly rate and experience.
Please no generic bids from software farms with no particulars about the actual person who would do the work.
* To be a viable offer, all user data must be ported, old email, address books, etc.
* I have about 900 active email accounts, so the migration probably needs to be done by automation.
* When I say I'm looking for a hosting company, I don't just mean a hosted box. I mean a company that provides all the basic setup and core management of the mail server for example updates and resolving security breaches. I just want to add/remove users and minor stuff like that. hostforweb.com for example has a similar product except they don't support dynamic (ajax version of horde).
* It may be incompatible with the above, but some sort of branding would make things clearer for my customers.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $697 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB. Regards Manu