We have an immediate requirement to outsource the development of one of our SellerDeck Websites (we are using SellerDeck 2013 version) with a trusted and experienced organisation that can help drive change.
There will be future projects available for a company that delivers high quality, cost effective, reliable work in a timely fashion.
Project: Key Requirements
• You must be a VERY experienced user of SellerDeck Software
• Have an extensive understanding of Ecommerce Principles
• Able to research, conduct and evaluate keyword research
• Apply development, copywriting and design actions to a professional standard on B2C websites
The site is [url removed, login to view]
The main tasks are… (suggested number of labour hours next to each item)
• Research SEO keywords and provide volume and KEI data - 5 hrs
• Identify which Keywords to be optimised as primary and secondary keywords and produce a Keyword URL map in excel - showing page url, primary, secondary keyword and relevant volume and KEI information. Add into this the meta title and meta description entries that will be used on the page. - 3hrs
• Reduce size of logo - top left of home page - 15 mins
• For each of the 7 slider images on the home page - remove the "Just Aprons Logo" and change the sliders to show the company USP's and key brand messages and product values - 2hrs
• Build a menu navigation that is Keyword rich based on the pertinent Keyword's that are applicable to either page or product content - i.e. Product Category based - 30 mins
• Identify Top 5 competitor URL's in this market by website prominence and list any "quick wins" that could be replicated to give web traffic or commercial advantage - 2hrs
• Manage the online product catalogue with a view to generating high interest in the product - 1hr to generate ideas
• Product Pages: Change product pages to make them more professional by adding in product information and marketing "spiel" to optimise page specific product keywords. Behind the scenes product page meta data to be updated.
• Remove the map and text content on the home page below the slider and create an "about us" page - 1hr
• Add a selection of 9 best selling Aprons to the home page that link through to products - 2hrs
• Remove the carousel revolving animation on each of the pages - 1hr
• Resolve broken links in the footer and create report with suggestions for rich content - 2 hrs
• 100 link submissions to renowned white hat "link directories" that have over PR4 - that use anchor text "aprons" - 8hrs
• Terms & Conditions, Returns - with a view to UK Laws and distance selling regulations - 1hr each (4hrs total)
• Ensure all urls are keyword rich - remove any non essential words and phrases - 3hrs
• [url removed, login to view] - on product category pages remove un-necessary keywords that dilute organic SEO meta richness - 3hrs
• When and where available - add in upto 4 additional product images per product (most likely to be one or two) - 3hrs
• Write unique product description on every product page so that each item is not seen as duplicate content - 10 mins each page
• On Children's aprons resolve issue with "age" and "colour" control buttons - 1hr
• Each product has many colours and sizes, they will required to have unique products using UPC numbers tied to a visible record.
• Will need to manually point the permutations to the UPC products.
• The products are to be priced by the hidden product , not the tied product.
• There is 37 Adult Bibbed Aprons, with 3 colours.
• There is 23 children's aprons with 3 colours
• The main product will have the separate product permutations hidden, and using the choice attribute be pointed to the hidden product.
• All UPC codes will be supplied as they are already set up.
• Using a local ACD file, complete actions and send the completed ACD file to us.
• We will supply all product images to you as required.