I need results served up by Google saved into a report for sorting.
Data collected from [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] (be able to make a selection, being able to add additional countries would be a plus)
The process works like this:
Example keyword is: "cpanel webhosting"
The numbers that I would need for this keyword would be the total results for these specific searches:
Results = 257.000 results
Results = [url removed, login to view]
The same numbers would be collected for:
The script needs to output this:
2) # broad searches local
3) # phrase searches local
2) # exact searches local
4) phrase to broad ratio (formula #phrase / #broad * 100)
5) # results for "keyword"
6) # results for intitle:"keyword"
7) # results for intext:"keyword"
8) competition to title (formula # results for intitle:"keyword" / #results "keyword" * 100)
* Need to be able to export to csv
* Need to be able to enter a few 100 keywords at once
* Need to find a way to prevent google IP ban. Being able to use proxies or prevent IP ban otherwise.
Suggestions are more then welcome. This will most likely be an ongoing products which will be expanded over time.
Non web based solution preferred unless it's server side.
Through a browser with lots of keywords it will most likely time out.
Please only bid if you have previous experience with google data mining.