Basically, I am looking for support in my affiliate marketing activities. I have purchased a lot of PLR (Private Label Rights) and MRR (Master Resale Rights) material, and I need to make use of them -- but don't have the time.
I am seeking help from someone who understands, and who can implement the various steps involved in the internet marketing process:
1. Upload simple one page websites or Wordpress blogs (I would prefer Wordpress websites using the Wordpress "page" feature, but I am open to suggestions. However, all themes, plugins, graphics, and content will be provided by me.
2. Keyword research to get more google love for my articles/content. This will complement keyword research already done by me. If you don't own software for keyword research, I will provide it.
3. Article submission to the various article directories. If you do not own article submission software, I will provide it. I will create articles, you will promote.
4. Create and manage a keyword optimized Squidoo lens for each product I am promoting. I will provide content, you will create, manage, and promote the lens.
5. Social Bookmarking submissions.
6. Blog and Forum commenting. You will research relevant blogs and forums, I will do commenting.
7. Directory submission.
8. We will be activating optin plugins in Wordpress. I would like to build a mailing list, and will later utilize this list via an autoresponder like aWeber. Some familiarity with this process would be nice.
As I see it, the help I need is fairly mechanical -- atleast to start. Later as trust builds, I may delegate some of the creative aspects -- such as the content writing, email messages in autoresponder, etc.
I believe the above 8 steps form the basis for any comprehensive markeging program. If I have missed anything, please let me know. I am always open to suggestions.
Please let me know what experience you have with these steps. I understand that your skill set may not be perfect. You may not have experience with everything. But be honest with me, and we can try to work it out. I will be flexible with the right person -- who may need to fill some knowledge gaps.
I would like you to bid on a per project basis -- we can work with one product, say every 2 weeks or one product every month, set up the foundation, and move on to the next project.