Please make your bids for the following web site:
[url removed, login to view]
Please let me know the time frame and how many links you intend to get for us.
To do list:
-Write a keyword rich article (keywords will be given 2 you)
-Article Submission Process
-Press Release Process (to be written by you)
I want to know how many quality links you could get for us to increase the site's targeted traffic.
We would like to receive a report of sites that you will use inoder to see the relevance to our website.
1) Before links are placed the sites where they will be found must be approved.
2) The anchor text and description used must be appropriate to the page where the link will be placed.
3) Links must be on a page that has been cached by Google within 30 days prior to the link being placed.
4) The page where the link is found must be static (e.g. no session ID's) and must not employ nofollows, hidden text, cloaking, links that are dynamically generated, within a frameset, etc.
5) There cannot be more than 30 outbound links on the page where a link is placed.
7) Links cannot come from link directories or sites that are predominantly article sites.
8) If the page from a site is relevant to an interior page of the directory then that is where the link should point. I will provide a list of internal pages in the directory where these incoming links would point.
9) Links cannot be site wide unless they point to different pages in the directory and only upon prior approval.
10) Links cannot appear on a page in a position that a search engine could construe as a paid slot (e.g. sponsored, advertisers, links, footer, etc.).
11) Links cannot come from a URL that includes "links" in the URL nor can the page have "link or links" in the title.
12) Links cannot come from FFA sites, guest books, forums, link farms, link exchanges, web ring, etc.
13) The page where the link is found cannot come from a site that has incurred a Google penalty.
14) Unless there has been prior approval only one link per domain.
15) I reserve the right to not accept a link if it is not relevant to our web site.
At the end of each week I will want a spreadsheet that shows where the links have been placed along with the anchor text and description used. Payments will be made through Scriptlance Escrow payment.
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)