We are looking for manual directory submissions for 8 - 10 sites. Each of the sites should be submitted to 30 - 50 directories. The directory sites - and the specific pages of the directory these submissions will reside on - must have good Page Rank that passes… the majority over 3, with perhaps some 2's as well.
(1) Before submitting to the directories, you would need to provide me a list of the directories, their Page Rank, the proposed page(s) for submission and the Page Rank of the proposed pages, as well as any unique comments you may have on each directory.
(2) These should be English or German language directories, free directories.
(3) I would like you to create an Excel spreadsheet that lists all data you will be providing during the submission process (e.g. title of site, categories, description, key words, etc.).
(4) We will then make any applicable edits to the Excel spreadsheet.
(5) You would then submit the sites, using our edited data.
Please provide a quote with a summary of the number of directories and the Page Rank of each directory. These must be high quality, real directories - no link farms, MySpace, social networking, fake PR, or the like.
1. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (i will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that i will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, Dateforums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties. (Max 50 links per month)
25. Must send us weekly or BI-weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must NOT be on Porn, Gambling, Sports, Poker, Bingo or related websites.
28. Link page should be from English language sites only. Preferable, they must be UK based and hosted sites
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 25 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
36. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
Please submit link sample.