Our company is looking for a cost-effective way to out-source our SEO. The following is our first project and on success it will be followed by others.
A launched 3-month old UK domain website needs back-link building.
The work has to be completed in a time frame of 2 weeks, we are expecting 10 links per day and an excel report on the 7th day and the last day (14th) of the project.
The report must contain link page URL, pagerank of that page, date the link was submitted and anchor text used. At the end of project the report must also include the date when links have been cached by Google.
Please do not submit to directories.
The work must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. the webpage must be relevant to pets, or leather, or handmade goods, or all of the above, and the page must be in English
2. the page where the link is based on must have at least pagerank 2
3. the anchor text of the links must be one of our provided phrases, we will give these with desired proportion to the winning bidder
5. Link page must be SE friendly and other links on the page must not be related to illegal content, gambling, sex, violence, hatred, radicalism, racism, pharmacy, or spam, the link must not contain the rel=nofollow tag, page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
7. Links have to be submitted manually and the page where link is based must not have more than 25 other links.
9. all links must be from different class-C IP addresses and from different webpages
[url removed, login to view] links within newsgroups, link-exchange programs, link farms, adult sites, pharmacy websites, illegal content websites, guest-books, spam sites
This is a test project and if everything goes well then we may be looking to build a long-term project with our main established website.