Sedang Disiapkan

LINK BUILDING GAMIT

We require 150-200 minimum PR4+pr+6 one way (non reciprocal) high-quality relevant permanent links, with various anchor texts,

We are a FLAT FEE REAL fmls, mls listing service in georgia, atlanta - We will provide 5-10 different keyword phrases to distribute among the pages

- Your quote will be for the price for the whole project

- All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)

- Link pages must be related to key words.

- At least PR4 page (note that this means the actual PR of the linking page NOT the main page)

- Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static

- Links should not be through a JavaScript and or a redirect script

- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages

- Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag

- Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked pages

- Link must not reside on a page with more than 20 outbound links

- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)

- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink

- Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, google banned site, blackhat website, porn, no porn what so ever!!!!, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites

- No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.

- One link per IP/domain

- All links MUST be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).

- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once

- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)

- Links must be static and direct using provided anchor text and title tag

- No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks

- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.

- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable

- You will provide in excel/csv format the Site Url, link Url, the IP Address, Google ranking and country of each site you have added a link to

- We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead

- We must review your sites first, Quality is important, only once satisfied payment will be made

- No text to mention the links are paid links

- All must come from the following countries United States of America. South east usa.

3 More projects are planned for the very near future, this is just the first of a number of site promotions planned for the site for this year. Ideally we are looking to build a long term relationship with the successful bidder price permitting.

A successful project will result in positive feedback and earn the status of preferred bidder for future work.

Thank you all!

Payment

40% of the Payment will be made via paypal/Escrow after all 200 links have been placed and verified. The remaining 60% of payment will be made by paypal/GAF only after the links have been cached by Google.

Kemahiran: Pembinaan Pautan, SEO

Lihat lebih lanjut: work promotions, website domain escrow service, website building free, usa escrow service, usa escrow, united way atlanta, tricks excel, commercial review, service link, service america, reserve america, ranking countries, ranking country, quote terms, price building website, positive promotions, place link, paypal payment status, pagerank submit, one america, link build service, key words seo free, javascript projects exchange, high link building service, google seo service usa

Tentang Majikan:
( 3 ulasan ) ATLANTA, United States

ID Projek: #342267