10 links per week.
Quote per 10 links, this is a ongoing project, paid every month after links have been checked.
Holiday/travel/vacation/ link only, all links will be checked.
1) The actual page my link is placed on must be PR1 or above.
2) Links must be on TRAVEL, VACATION, HOLIDAY theme websites.
3) Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
4) Link page should be from English language sites only
5) Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
6) There is no more than 20 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
7) Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
8) Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
9) 2 links only per domain. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
10) Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
11) NO PAID LINKS
12) No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, flash sites, etc.
13) No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
14) No link from: guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
15) One way non-reciprocal links.
16) Links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
17) Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
18) Links must be in text, no graphics.
20) Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
21) Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
22) Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
23) Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
24) Must send me weekly updates of links.
25) I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
This job will be cancelled if the above rules are not adhered to each week.