Ditutup

PR6 links needed

I am doing web promotion for several sites. I need quality PR 6 or better links to help boost my sites PR.

-You are bidding on the cost of several PR 6 or better links for ONE site under three (3) month terms. Make your offer in terms of how many links (different sites) you are offering for a flat rate (not per link).

-After three months we need the option to renew for the same price that you are bidding now.

-If I can get a reasonable price and the links turn out good, I will have many more sites for you to do.

===================================================

The links you offer must be qualified as follows:

- PR6, 7, 8.. etc.

- No Porn, adult content.

- No gambling or otherwise objectionable.

- Sites must be approved by me before I accept them.

- This for a 3 month term.

===================================================

Please bid within these terms and be honest an accurate in your dealings.

Thanks.

PAYMENT TERMS: PAYMENT WILL BE VIA GAF ESCROW ONLY. 75% OF PAYMENT WILL BE RELEASED ONCE THE AGREED NUMBER OF LINKS ARE POSTED AND APPROVED. THE REMAINING 25% WILL BE RELEASED ONCE POSITVE BUYER FEEDBACK IS POSTED ON GAF.

Kemahiran: Pembinaan Pautan, SEO

Lihat lebih lanjut: pr 6 links, how many bid get, flat price, adult web site links, seo flat rate, adult links promotion, adult content porn, adult web links, offer option price, adult quality links, adult pr6, needed rate, offering quality, coreweb1, web porn links, porn web links, approved links, can approved links, renew, good links, porn adult sites, honest link building, adult site porn, seo different terms, bid adult content

Tentang Majikan:
( 126 ulasan ) Albany, United States

ID Projek: #150140

9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $211 untuk pekerjaan ini

Gamit

A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!

$300 USD dalam 17 hari
(1569 Ulasan)
9.8
calciustech

Please check PM. Thank You, Calcius Tech Group.

$100 USD dalam 7 hari
(560 Ulasan)
8.6
GetSEORankings

Please check the PMB! Thanks.

$100 USD dalam 7 hari
(82 Ulasan)
6.6
qualifiedcoders

hi please see pmb for details. thanks.

$300 USD dalam 90 hari
(5 Ulasan)
5.8
respiro

Please read your P.M. Thank you!

$200 USD dalam sehari
(8 Ulasan)
5.1
TechYug

Hello, Please check PMB. Thanks

$300 USD dalam 45 hari
(15 Ulasan)
4.6
mabbittc

Hi, Please see my pm

$300 USD dalam 90 hari
(9 Ulasan)
3.3
KristinaSk

Contact us for further details

$200 USD dalam 90 hari
(0 Ulasan)
1.7
marfatia

This is a General Information for all the clients who needs my services in area of my expertise: This is to kindly inform you about an Expert and Genuine Service by world's biggest independant security expert. Go th Lagi

$100 USD dalam 0 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0