- Ongoing and long term link development project targeting gardening sites
- Carry out viral marketing campaigns to inspire individuals to use and link to our websites;
- Get 20 approved permanent links per month pointing into our websites
Qualification of a link:
The link must qualify as published on a trusted site and be confirmed by the following checkpoints:
1. the website is not penalized
2. the webpage where the link is placed is spidered by search engines (reachable via the sitemap and that the webpage url is fixed, i.e. not dynamic or parameter based) and updated by Google within the last 30-45 days
3. the link must not be published on a page that is blocked in [url removed, login to view]
4. the link is published without the nofollow attribute, one way, non-reciprocal
5. the linking site, page and the page's title has to be relevant to our site's content
6. the url is ok in regards to PageRank. Also check that presented PageRank is not fraudulent on [url removed, login to view]
7. the page does not have too many links (<50)
8. the websites has not already link/links to our site
9. the link should not be from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, ect.
11. Link page must be in English and preferably hosted on USA based server
12. The page our link is placed on must be PR3+ and at least 1 year old
- Links must use link and text that we will provide.
- Must give monthly reports on project status.
- Provide Excel sheet to include all the proposed links. (URL, type of the site/theme, Google page rank, IP address)
We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
What we don’t need
- Directory submission
- Article submissions
- Any kind of bid who doesn’t comply to the terms above