The project is quite simple. I have a site whose subject matter has to do with marriage counseling and family therapy. I need one way links to the site from sites that have a Google PageRank of at least 4. I also would like for the freelancer to analyze a few sites that now rank high for these keywords and try to emulate their success by trying to get links placed where these sites are linked from. PLEASE only competent and trustworthy people bid on this. I am experienced in these matters and can tell when someone is capable and when they are not.
All links must meet the following requirements:
1. At least PR4 page (note that this means the actual PR of the linking page NOT the main page)
2. Links page must not be more than one click away from the main (index) page
3. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, web directories, Blogs or articles submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
4. One link per IP/domain.
5. The linking page has to have no more than 40 outbound links.
6. All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text (I would love to get good SEO recommendations on the anchor text, but I do want to increase my ranking for "Nude Photography" keyword phrase, but I would love to see different, but always powerful and relevant anchor text used each time).
7. All links must be indexable by googlebot. no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking and the like
8. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
9. Non-reciprocal links only. One way links although 3 way exchanges are fine
10. Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties
11. Links should not be from framed pages
13. Links not be through a redirect script
14. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
15. All links should be free and not paid
16. All Links have to be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google
17. All links have to be new, links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
18. Page containing link must be listed in Google's Cache
19. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis)
20. Links must be permanent and remain active.
21. Don't waste my time, I will have the final say on whether to accept/reject a link,
22. Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
I will expect you to provide a spreadsheet with the list of all new link URLs acquired. I reserve the right to reject a link, but I would like you to use common sense and we both will not need to go through the such. All links should be permanent and never expire.