SEO BRIEF E-PHOTOFRAMES
E-photoframes is an online retailer of quality photo frames with a unique environmental footprint: For each frame we sell, we plant a tree.
The business was created in 2006 and so far has sold almost 1000 units - nearly all to retail customers online. Apart from the website, the frames are sold at [url removed, login to view], where the products have been highly rated by customers.
The marketing strategy for the product is to maximise sales by achieving a high Google ranking on keywords such as photo frames, wooden frames, silk frames and mulberry frames. Prior to April 2008, the keywords “photo frames” achieved a ranking of 4 in Google. However, the SEO specialist is no longer practicing SEO and as such the ranking has dropped to 40+. In light of the high ranking achieved in the past, it is felt that little more can be done to optimise the site (apart from a renewed effort to post more blog entries), but instead a sustained effort in link building is required.
E-photoframes is now looking for an SEO specialist to achieve a top 5 ranking for the key words “photo frames”, in a period of not more than 6 months. It is essential that the site is well positioned for the Christmas market which starts to ignite in November.
SEO qualities required:
1. Proven track record in achieving results
2. Focus on link building unless it is felt that it is possible to achieve improved rankings through other means.
3. Good value for money. The product is low margin and low volume and therefore we cannot afford an expensive SEO operator.
4. Incentive based pay. We would prefer to pay a proportion of the monies based on performance.
5. Frequent communication on progress and results