Two weeks ago I switched my domain names from [url removed, login to view] to thelocalgolfer.com. I used a 301 redirect to handle the move. Now I basically have to start from scratch and increase my inbound links, QUALITY directory submissions, social bookmarking links, etc.
Please submit a proposal that will outline your strategy of carrying out the beginning stages of this project. Please include the # of inbound links, directory submissions, and any other legal methods you have had success with. My previous Page Rank was 2, I am looking for a PR3 ( I do understand that is not automatic)
Your proposal should not use any of these Methods
* No Email spam campaigns, (No email campaigns at all)
* No Black hat methods to get me banned, No doorway pages or mirror pages.
* No links to Adult, Deviant, banned, hate and other undesirable sites.
* No reciprocal links
* No link farms or exchanges
* No PPC marketing only organic results, No paid positioning, only organic results.
- Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
- Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
- Page rank of the link URL
- Type of link - web site or blog link
- Anchor Text
PM me if you have a problem with any of the above deliverables and we can work it out. Note that I would like this to be the beginning of a long term relationship that will have many similar follow-on projects.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $183 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
Hello, I would like to share our high experience in this SEO field with you, and to help in your site's optimization campaign, so please take a look in the PMB for complete descriptions. Thank You, Calcius Tech Group
HI, We can help you with link building via article submissions, social site bookmarking and directory submissions. All are done manually and full reports are given. Thanks PowerHunters
A 301 will move all of the PageRank from the first site to the second site. It will take Google time to allocate the scoring change but you do not need to start over.