I am looking for someone to help me ethically and honestly get good links to my site and promote it as if it were their own.
My website is [url removed, login to view] and I am looking to achieve links from relevant sites.
I have looked at other link building projects and this site and I found this one with the following requirements which I have pasted below.
SEO/Link Build & increase natural search engine traffic and placement - 1st page listings
- Link Building (25 % on PR5 +and 75% on PR3+ pages) on similar/related websites (note that this means the actual PR of the linking page NOT the main page) –
- All Links must be one way and permanent, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- One link per IP/domain with relevant topic
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, web directories, Blogs or articles submission
- All links must be fully indexed and indexable by search engines - we will need a report at the end of exactly what pages the links are on, so we can double-check.
-All linking must be above board and ethically done (NO blachat methods)
-SEO suggestions are welcome
- All the links will be permanent .
- Non reciprocal, one way, not paid
- Links will be from relevant site related right through the topic
- Links will not be from article submission, forum posting/signature, blog
- Links will contain the target keywords as a text hyper link
- Linked sites Will be in production (developed and not under construction).
- No links from Link Farms, FFAs, link networks, guest books, Blogs and Blogs pots, forums, guestbook’s, dynamic links, no banned sites by Google, or any other unethical linking methods.
-25% of the links must be coming from pages with no more than 10 outbound links and the remaining 75% with no more than 50 outbound links.
- No links from Adult, pornographic, casinos (gaming), - All the links will be from different domains (one link per domain)
- Links will be indexable and cached by Google
- Links will be manually submitted
- There will be no use of automated submission
- All links will be checked with Fake Page Rank Tool!
- Links would not be listed on drug, porn, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
- Link page will be search engine friendly, I.e. No redirects, cloaking, within frames etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
-Link pages would have been cached within past 30 days by Google
- All the link will be from total white hat technique
- Only ethical work will be provided
would also like to be #1 in google for these keywords.
Thanks for reviewing my project and [url removed, login to view] give me samples of previous work/results!!!
Job Type: Link Building
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $204 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)