This is a very very big project, and needs to be done by an absolute full-time online marketing professional who has an extensive knowledge of the UK market (focus on England in particularly).
The company you will be promoting is a new UK online business start-up that is active in the construction, building and tradesmen sector.
The SEO is currently being performed on our webpage, and a whole lot of things need to be done now (extensive linking campaigns, keyword research, etc.). Here is a whole list of things that needs to be done now:
- keyword research and redesign + optimisation of Google Adwords and Yahoo campaign.
- 500+ submissions to directories with given anchor texts (any text you will need, I guess we can use templates, should be written by you first, will then be reviewed by our press team and can then be submitted)
- 300+ customised blog and article comments were relevant with anchor texts (but no spam!)
- 150+ customised submissions to UK forums with anchor texts were relevant (again no spam!). Also going back to the forums to answer possible questions users might have. Forum must be on-topic and relevant
- 200+ UK social bookmarking submissions
- plenty of FFA submissions
- distribution of 2 to 3 press releases to at least 50 online press sites each. The press sites should be listed on google news for easy verification. The press releases will be written by us and then passed on to you.
I am expecting a text document report of all the submissions that have taken place so that I can review them.
My business is very similar to [url removed, login to view], so the general terms for my site are very competitive (over 50 million results on Google), however as we get more specific the results decrease to less than a million.
You will need to be absolutely fluent in English and know or familiarise yourself with the terminology of the business. This job will only be given to someone who can demonstrate us how professional he is, in forms of his review on scriptlance and on reference jobs. Follow-up jobs are very likely, especially as we will launch more online marketing campaigns and expand into other countries.
Please understand us correct that we need a full pro who knows his stuff and can give us advise on how to get the right targeted traffic to our page, who can look at the above things and give an honest opinion of any detrimental effects some of the things might have, who has an insight knowledge of how google and yahoo work through years of experience, and who is very very experience with a lot of free time at the moment as this is an incredible amount of work if done correctly and we would like someone to do this almost full-time. If this is done very well, it's likely that your services will be needed on a daily basis.
I know that all of this takes time, however the quicker this is done, the better. Also, the successful bidder will have to give regular status updates as to what he/she is doing at the moment and how general progress is going.
Here it is not about pay, but about quality. Pay is not an issue, it's the results which count.
Please no joke bids, so I have hidden the bids to stop this annoyance to other users!!