We are hiring a developer with expert experience with the ecommerce platform to build a subscription based shopping experience (similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc) using the Magento open-source community platform and a group of available plugins or modules. We will consider working with a company that is contracting this job out but, we will give preference to individuals who we can work with directly. Good communication and English skills are a must as we will use tools such as skype and google video, free conference call and chat.
We are a social ecommerce retail company whose focus is on accessories.
This is a very straight forward project as most of the desired features are already offered as plug-ins. We need someone who can modify a template and piece it all together quickly. There will be more work immediately following this project and going forward with our comapany if built to our satisfaction.
Examples of ecommerce work performed in Magento before hiring are required and a development server is a must.
We pay by the hour, however we would like an estimate of hours required to complete this project included in the bid.
**The requirements are as follows...
I. Build a Subscription based Ecommerce store using the Magento Community Edition platform incorporating the following functionality:
- Image based Style Survey to determine members choices in their Showroom (Quiz plugin)
- Subscriber/Member Showroom with current months’ selections
- Private, Members-Only access and login to sales (this is available through the Private Sales plugin)
- Twitter intergration (available through the Twitter plugin)
- Photo Magnifier/ Zoom (available through Magnifier plugin)
- Facebook login integration (available through the Facebook Link plugin)
- Refer a friend (invite new members) with rewards system (available through the Refer a Friend plugin)
- Add comments (or customer questions) to product pages (available in the Product Questions plugin).
- Site must be in Magento
- Same features as the Private Sales Module in the Enterprise version.
- Countdown Sales Module and Ability to Schedule Events.
- My Showroom
- My Wish List
- My Account/My credits
- Email Integration (Email Plugin)
- Tracking, rewards (credits) including: personal link, email contact upload, standard email addition
- Share this feature on all pages, products
- Special Sales item display with Countdown feature and sold out when inventory depletes
- Single product image with Zoom if available
- Image Resizer
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook links
- Upcoming Events List, or calendar
- standard checkout process, shipping integration
- ability to advertise promotions, events, friend referal program via banners
- Reward Points System
- Customer Store Credits
- Gift Certificates/Cards(virtual)
- about us, contact us, press, feedback, FAQ, Return Policy, Legal, Privacy pages, etc.
- All the features above must be integrated into the admin panel
- We will need to see framework examples
- We will need front end design as well
*Magento already has most of these required pages but, we will need some customization and the theme adjusted to meet the specifications above. Once contracted we will also provided wireframes and website plan.
Examples of stores we would like to look and function like:
1. [url removed, login to view] (Magento)
2. [url removed, login to view] (Drupal)
3. [url removed, login to view] (Custom CSS)
4. [url removed, login to view] (Magento)
5. [url removed, login to view] (Custom CSS)
6. [url removed, login to view] (Drupal)
7. [url removed, login to view](Custom CSS)
8. [url removed, login to view] (Custom CSS)
Please write "ABC123" in the first line of your bid. So we know you have read the requirements.