Dibatalkan

City guide SEO

Existing cityguide site for the Canary Islands, [url removed, login to view], requires SEO. Site is multilingual (8 languages), aimed at both local residents and tourists.

Objectives are search engine positioning and visitors:

Top 10 searches for certain key words in each language and user visits .

Unique Users visits objective is 2,900 unique visits daily, within 1 month (as measured by Google Analytics)

1,200 visits from the Canary Islands (300 Gran Canaria, 300 Tenerife, 200 Lanzarote, 150 Fuerteventura, 100 La Palma, 75 La Gomera, 25 El Hierro).

300 visits from Spain

300 visits from the UK

300 visits from Germany

200 from Holland

200 from France

200 from Sweden

100 from Finland

100 from Rusia

Key words have NOT been identified for each language (City guide sections include restaurants, activities, museums, concerts, bars and discos, and events).

Visits must be permanent and steady (no drop offs after end of project, see payment terms).

Targetted and relevant link building. Links must be permanent and free. NO link farms.

Promote websites through blogs (blogspot, wordpress, etc.), forums, yahoo answers, social bookmarks (digg, stumbleupon, [url removed, login to view], startaidetc.), social networks (myspace, facebook etc.), etc.

No paid traffic

No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges

Only white hat methods

Payment terms - 75% will be paid after one month (if objectives are attained) and remaining 25% after 2 months (full payment in escrow).

Following skills are required:

* Page optimization

* Sitemap optimization

* Header Tags

* On-site Anchor Text

* Keyword Body Density

* Content presentation redistribution if necessary

* Page Weight and Content Length and disbursement

* Internal Linking Structure

* Keyword Rich Title Tags (w/alt tags)

* Link integrity

* Photo alt tags

* Page naming structure

* Any additional Search engine sitemaps necessary

* Page Titles

* Meta Descriptions

* Meta Keywords

* Search Engine Saturation

* W3 Standards (this is important)

Tell me exactly what you'll do and how you're going to do it.

I need to be updated at least weekly.

Give me samples of previous work/results.

Tiimetable

Kemahiran: SEO

Lihat lebih lanjut: city guide seo, yahoo white, www escrow uk, www escrow com uk, what is w3 standards, w3 standards, unique photo, top blogspot blogs, stumbleupon com, stumbleupon bookmarks, seo social bookmarks, rich header, promote to blogspot, presentation engine, photo search engine, payment terms escrow, key words seo free, free naming, escrow w uk, escrow payment terms, escrow guide uk, escrow com in the uk, disbursement escrow, blogspot search, analytics presentation

Tentang Majikan:
( 13 ulasan ) Las Palmas de G.C., Spain

ID Projek: #347953

3 freelancers are bidding on average $591 for this job

seopartner

Hi, We gone through your project requirements and would like to offer our candidature to do this job. We provide highly customized web solutions, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Internet Promotion, Website Design & D Lagi

$700 USD dalam 30 hari
(2 Ulasan)
3.4
SeoResults

Please see PMB.

$372 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)
2.7
googleexpert

i am seo expert i will done your project with in 3 months. you get good result and ranking in search engines. we are good and very hard working. please contact me for more talk. Thanks.

$700 USD dalam 90 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0