We are looking for a talented individual to fill the role of SEO/SEM Specialist for some of our most important clients. The ideal candidate is someone who cares about the success of our clients and is a self-starter who can work independently or on a team. He or she must have the ability to learn on-the-go and work in a fast-paced environment and industry that is constantly changing. Our client is going global and needs a pro to handle his digital marketing needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage a book of business of small to medium-sized businesses’ SEO, SEM, and PPC campaigns.
• Be the direct point of contact for your clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly SEO service including, but not limited to, backend website work, local listing optimization, content generation, social media management, and email marketing.
• Manage SEM campaigns for clients, primarily in Google AdWords.
• Maintain regular communication with clients to keep them informed of the work being completed.
• Learn new trends and online techniques to help your clients with all web marketing needs.
• Develop strong business relationships with clients while ensuring they understand how SEO & SEM improve their online visibility and lead generation.
• Maintain and make necessary changes to clients’ websites, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Qualifications and Skills
• Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively initiate and manage a productive phone conversation with clients.
• Strong writing skills are a must.
• A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals for clients.
• Prior experience in an account management/customer service role (Preferred).
• Experience writing engaging content for clients, specifically webpages, social media content, and blog posts.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and extremely organized.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Familiarity with managing clients’ presence on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress is required.
• Experience with HTML, CSS or a willingness to learn the basics.
• Experience managing a Google AdWords campaign. Google AdWords or Bing Ads certifications a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree