Hourly: Bids must be $7/hr.
We are looking for experienced SEO specialists to join our SEO team.
We prefer someone who has solid background in keyword research, audit report, competitive analysis, on-page work (modify content, optimize post/pages/images to include keywords, etc).
We also expect you do all ON PAGE & off page work (directory submission, etc), analyze google analytics reporting, track keyword/SERP ranking, prepare recommendations to improve metrics, etc.
Candidates with technical SEO work experience will have an advantage.
- Create SEO Plans & Strategies (you are required to send weekly reports showing work progress)
- Apply the latest SEO practices (both On-page & Offpage)
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy
- Execute link building and link profile management activities including opening accounts, webmaster outreach, etc
- Execute local search optimization activities including citation building and cleanup, review solicitation, and on-site GEO-targeting modifications
- Assist in analysis and strategy development for new business proposals
- Understands search engine best practices, ranking factors, latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates.
- Continuously test different techniques and approaches to SEO
Knowledge/Experience in the following areas are also a plus:
- On-page SEO optimization (Title tag, description, H1, H2, keyword density, internal links, page size, XHTML compliance, W3C compliance).
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Has premium access to SEO Tools such as SemRush, Moz, Majestic, etc
- Assist with detailed SEO strategy reports
- Provide SEO recommendations based on research data and analysis
- Prepare monthly reports for clients on their portfolio performance
Availability: Full time, online working Monday - Friday, USA Business hours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We work within a team and everyone working USA business hours is the key to our success. If you cannot do this, DO NOT APPLY.
- Team communication is on Skype.