The project is a startup and is to be launched pan India. The startup is based on drop shipping model dealing in kids merchandise. We are looking for a person who can closely assist us with the SEO & Digital marketing to target the right customer and generate valuable traffic. The website is already 75% complete and it is based on Shopify platform, the rest 25% is best to be completed along with the right person from the field. We are now looking for a person who has A comprehensive knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics, strong knowledge of online retail (eCommerce) businesses and website migrations or re-platforms a huge plus.