This project is about getting 500 DA10+ PERMANENT backlinks in italian from independent different domains about travelling.
ALL of these links have to be placed at site's MAIN PAGE DA10+ and NOT in any subdomain or sub-page.
All links must be DOFOLLOW, PERMANENT AND INDEXED guaranteed!
- Backlinks with 100% white hat techniques only!
- Links from hosting, domains, php, joomla related websites.
- Links must be strictly from Google DA10+ pages - internal pages, iframe page with DA less than 10 not count.
- Links must be permanent and manual. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- One link per domain. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Only links from relevant sites will be accepted.
- Links must be placed on proper DA10+ web pages, either on home page or internal pages. Page must be linked with Home page.
- We will provide anchor text for all the backlinks.
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
- The linking page must have no more than 40 outbound links.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Links must be on a www, no sub domains.
- The Links must be from the CORRESPONDING language websites only.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 40 days.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is NO redirects, cloaking and other practices.
- Only finish the part of one languages is accepted.
- At least 1 backlink must be DA 50
- At least 5 backlinks must be DA 45
- At least 15 backlinks must be DA 30
- Max 30 links per day.
- No black hat tactics.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
- Don't offer anything else. Anything else will be considered spam!
- Further details will be supplied to winning bid.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY:
- 20% upfront payment and when we check all the links we will pay the remaining 80%.
- Report must be sent to me, including all URLs of Home pages, dates when posted, where the links were posted.
- Please understand that we have experience in SEO, and we will check the links before approving the payment.