We just build a website [login to view URL]
We need to get involving with SEO at the beginning. The main goal is let young people buy quality fashion glasses with affordable cost. The positioning should be young people and fashion glasses and also middle age people for affordable progressive glasses.
[login to view URL] and [login to view URL] those two sites are our competitors. They all sell their own brand which nobody knows, however, they have price advantages. I will do similar marketing strategies but more focus on more narrow market:
1) Prescription Sunglasses
2) Young people who cannot afford to famous brands.
3) Affordable progressive glasses for 45-60 years old people
Those young are fashion and cost orientation. Our Strategy is focus on fashion, youth and cost. Therefore, keyword may relate with frames, fashion, prescription, eyeglasses, youth, students, teenagers, boy, girls.
You need to reach the following 3 results:
1) 17 key words rank in top 10 in Google.
I researched those keywords by moz keywords tools, they are not very tough keywords, you can check it before you place a bid.
prescription safety glasses
glasses for oval face
no line bifocals
bifocal reading glasses
prescription designer sunglasses
single vision lenses
jay z sunglasses
2) Build about 100 good quality backlinks
3) Within three months timeframe
I hope that you can answer my following concerns:
• Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
• Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
• What tools do you used in SEO ?
• What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
• What's your experience in online eyeglasses industry?
• “Interested freelancer must include the words "customer concerns" in their respond.”
• What are your most important SEO techniques?
• How long have you been in business?
• Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
One-time Project: Link Building
Project Type: One-time project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you have any questions about the job description?
What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?