Order is 100 PR2+ one-way and permanent links for an health website. Links must be put on a relevant site.
I reserve the right to refuse any link made or request a replacement. You must send a list of pages for approval before you submit.
#1 We require 100 PR2+ one way (non reciprocal) permanent links linking to a site.
#2 Full details of each site submission are required. Winner must provide excel document detailing the URL, page rank for each link.
#3 Link pages must be google cached within past one month.
#4 Optimise for the Keyword Phrases provided for each article
Money will be released once that all links are verified and after that the links are memorized in cache.
- Total 100 PR2+ one Way Links.
- Static & Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- Links must be listed/indexed on a minimum PR2+ Page.
- Link must not reside on a page with more than 10 outbound links
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords.
- NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
- Links should not be listed on drug, illegal and other offensive websites (anabolica-, viagra-, sex-, spam, ban, or backlisted sites).
- Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag.
- Links should not be from framed pages
- All links should be free and not paid and not in the footer as well.
- All links must be from a different domain and IP address (from different class c block).
- Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc..
- Links must be pointing from different european countries (at least 3 countries)
- German speaking countries prefered