Budget: $50/month for 6 month contract with option to extend.
Starting: July 1st
Site Name: PM me
Site Type: Educational - ESL/EFL/TEFL Links Directory and top sites portal.
This site is brand new- just developed but not launched yet. My main focus is get the site listed on directories with the right keywords and also to get page rank up because that always encourages people to want to add their site to your directory...Low page rank is going to discourage linkers.
The site currently has:
1. Automated sitemap generator in xml, ror, html and txt weekly and automatic cron set-up to ping/submission to Google, Yahoo, Ask and Moreover.
a. But you can set it to ping more…such as MSN or AOL...if they allow.
2. Automated Title, Description, Keyword entry system for categories in directory through the admin system.
3. I have a series of 6 educational articles I have written with excellent keyword density but needed these submitted to major article directories.
My real needed is for:
1. Keyword identification based on competition and popular search queries.
2. On-page SEO/Keyword optimization of main pages (categories can be done through admin system)
3. Site submission to directories.
4. Article submission of my personal articles.
5. Social Networking/Blog page set-up ([url removed, login to view], facebook, blogger, etc.)
6. Link Building:
a. Definately one way RELEVANT Links to build page rank.
b. Reciprical links as well but that is really just an invitation to list on the directory. The site specifies that reciprocal links are options.
Hmm...well...those 6 things above are really just SEO now that I read them in print :-)
PLEASE NOTE: This is the first in a series of 3 sites - other sites will start August 1st and September 1st which will be awarded to bidder if results are good for this site.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
Hello, We at seoweb solutions very well understand the importance of clean and legal link building/SEO and assure you that your project will be dealt with great accuracy and dignity. Please find details in PM.