200 one way (non reciprocal) permanent links, with predefined anchor text, linking to a celebrity and models adult site.
Pre Qualifying Requirements:
1. Experienced in similar SEO projects.
2. Able to deploy all the following requirements.
3. No bad strategies which violate Google’s rules and conditions.
4. Able to explain how and what methods will use to deploy the following project
5. Good feedback
Project Description: EXTERNAL LINK BUILDING
1. We require one way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted).
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links.
5. Links must be in text, no graphics.
6. Links cannot be from framed pages.
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script.
9. Links cannot be from Flash based sites or pages.
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tags.
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] of host and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be 'live' and active. (not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
16. Links should come from high ranking sites verified by Alexa.
17. No sites that require ongoing/recurring payments.
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads.
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties. (Max 70 links per month)
25. Must send us weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable. The page our link is placed on must be for 75% PR3 or above, and the other 25% PR5 or above. (NOT JUST THE MAIN SITE)
27. Links must be on relevant sites with decent traffic.
28. Link page should be from US English language sites only.
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 30 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
36. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
37. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
38. No links from .info .us website domains or cheap domains.
39. The links must be from websites in the English language.
40. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
Monthly Excel spreadsheet report will include:
– Link site exact URL (please provide a click able hyperlink)
- Site Name
- Google Page Rank
- 'Very Good' Alexa page rank
- Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Page rank of the link URL (at least a pr2)
– Anchor Text
We pay 20% in advance and balance upon proof of work done.