20 PR5+ Quality Links for a photography company in Calgary, AB, Canada
White Hat Only. Quality links only.
High-quality relevant, incoming, permanent links, with various anchor texts, linking to a photography company.
Only verifiable experienced & qualified link builders will be considered.
1. One way non-reciprocal, static links only, English language-based, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent from related sites
3. NO Web/Links Directories or Social Bookmark Directories. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, google banned site, blackhat website, porn, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites
4. No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
5. No sites banned by google or sites (Under Construction).
6. Link page must be indexed by Google and have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
7. Must be manually submitted, No more than 25 outbound links per page.
8. No Submitting by Automated software.
9. Link pages must be related to photography, weddings, or families
10. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (different class-c IP address block).
11. No blacklisted or spam sites.
12. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page.
13. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR 5+ of the desired PR value, not just the sites
14. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
15. No paid links or worthless junk paid survey traffic proposals. I will not even consider this garbage.
The Links have to be placed and spread over at least a 2 week period, please do not do all at once.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before final payment is made:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
GAF deposit 50% at beginning and pay balance upon delivery.
PM me Your proposal Details so I know you understand the requirements.
If your proposal does not meet the listed specifications, Please do not bid.
And thanks to Micheal!