Our growing portfolio of businesses is seeking a SEO Expert to guide our SEO strategy for our varied websites. Ventures are in the Hospitality (hotel), Commercial Real Estate and Family Entertainment industries. You will help develop and then implement SEO strategies to improve organic search results in high value keywords for the portfolio,
- Responsible for the SEO performance of multiple and diverse websites
- Develops and executes the SEO strategy for sites
- Monitors performance and makes adjustments
- Provides weekly reports narrative and quantitative back to stake-holders\
- Works with Dev team to ensure best SEO practices are implemented
- Recommends changes to site architecture, content, linking etc - approved recommendations will be completed by the incumbent or Dev team.
Required Experience :
- Communicates clearly in English and is able to craft professional content
- Documented success with white-hat SEO experience. We do NOT consider "buying/exchanging links" to be considered White Hat SEO experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, SiteBulb, and other SEO tools
-Some HTML/coding knowledge is helpful; We mostly work with the WordPress platform. -This person will be handling many tasks they identify themselves versus using our development team (except when necessary).
- Must be up-to-date with the latest best practices in SEO and Google algorithm changes
- Extensive experience in Keyword Research, Competitor Research, building reports, technical SEO, writing bits of content (Title Tags, Meta Descriptions), Google Posts, and occasionally, blog posts/internal pages.
- Ideally has experience working with companies in the Family Entertainment, Hospitality and Commercial Real Estate industries