We are looking for an SEO expert to do search engine optimization and improvement work on our niche website.
You will initially be responsible for making the necessary fixes from our site audit and then will later liaise with us on managing all SEO activities. This will include optimization, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Your first goal will be to get the site to page 1 in the search results for some mid to low competition keywords, specifically on Google.
You'll also be able to recommend changes to existing website architecture, content, linking and other factors where relevant to improve the SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven, demonstrable experience in SEO, content marketing and content growth
- High working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and up to date with latest trends and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Google analytics and Google Search Console
- In-depth understanding of website optimization tools
- Good knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Solid organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Optimize the site and site pages for SEO based off of the site audit
- Research and implement further search engine optimization recommendations
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization to drive valuable traffic
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Implement white hat SEO strategies to comply within search engine guidelines
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
There will also be scope for social media marketing work in future if you perform well and this is within your skillset. When responding please provide any relevant references that illustrate your past SEO successes, and if you’d like to apply to this position please include the words “I’ll do your SEO” in your response.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.