Long Term SEO Project for a Well Established B2B Software Firm
We develop and sell desktop software to law firms in US ([url removed, login to view]). We are looking for a very reliable and knowledgeable SEO firm to provide SEO services on a retainer and turn-key basis. This is not a $200-$300 one time project. We expect provider to carefully research keywords (we have extensive Google Analytics and PPC reports to get started) for our top 5 products and then start a SEO campaign. Selection criteria will be:
1) Well thought out proposal which demonstrate provider has thoroughly researched our site and has a strategy in mind to achieve top SEO results.
2) Proposal must have specific step by step execution plan and milestones to be achieved.
3) We have tried 2-3 SEO providers in the past without success. Whatever SEO implemented at this time is due to internal efforts. This time we will carefully check track record of provider with working small firms (preferably software firms) in US.
4) We are not looking for a short term relationship or quick results as well.
5) Ability to work independantly instead of asking us for advice on every keyword. All changes suggested to the web-site will be made by our staff.