NOTE: Do Not Reply To This Job If You Don't Live In The United States! Your Proposal Will Be Ignored.
I'm looking for a full-time assistant that can assist us with SEO operations in our digital marketing.
- Basic or advanced understanding of SEO
- Located in the United States (preferably in Los Angeles)
- Your First language: American English
- Communication Skills
- Highly responsive and communicative via Slack, Trello, and Email.
- Hard-worker, passionate and no b.s mentality
- Coachable and always looking to learn new strategies and workshops
- This job can convert into an employment contract in the future
- Management of our link building & on-page orders
- Customer Support with clients
- Outreach to webmasters and customers
- Searching for new blogger relationships
- Communicating with team members, suppliers, and customers
- Training your SEO skills
- Working with email templates
How to apply for this opportunity
1. Send us a proposal with "why you're the perfect person for this position". A resume is fine but it won't define you. We're looking for a coachable person that wants to improve their skills, income, and life.
2. If we like what you have to say, we will contact you through Messenger and schedule a live call with one of our team managers.
3. If you pass through the interview, we will do a 7-day trial and see if you're qualified to keep working with us. After 30 days, we will evaluate your work, communication, and attitude again. If you pass that, then you'll be an official member of our team.
Please do not REPLY to this job if you're looking for a temporary gig to make some extra money. And don't send us a general proposal that's nothing special. We can spot the pretenders pretty easily.