We are looking for a reliable and experienced full-time SEO Specialist to join our remote digital Agency team as soon as possible. The working shift will be 3 in the afternoon to 12 midnight, so you can be available during the working hours of our team in the United Kingdom.
The main salary for this position starts at $700 but more may be offered depending on experience. A monthly target-based bonus will also be awarded accordingly.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Developing and implementing effective on-page and off-page search engine optimization (SEO) strategies; such as content siloing and JSON structured data creation;
- Analyze and implement conversion optimization improvements;
- Coordinating content, design, social media marketing, and other activities;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance;
- Completion of various ad hoc SEO projects when required.
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable experience working in SEO
- Time-management skills
- Great communication within a team
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English
Skills and Experience - Essential
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience using SEO Specific software, such as Google Tag Manager, Adwords, BrightLocal, Ahrefs, Search Console, Analytics, and more.
- In-depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience;
- Great attention to details
- Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
- Knowledgeable in technology to communicate via computer, smartphone, or text
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Ability to identify, comprehend, analyze, and solve problems within a fast-paced environment;
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours if necessary
Skills and Experience - Desirable
- Reference from a similar previous role
- Evidence of previous SEO training/courses
We can offer you
- Paid National Philippine Holidays
- Paid Annual Holiday (depended on the length of employment)
- Sick Pay Available (depended on the length of employment)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Career Progression & Growth`
- Monthly performance-based bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- Netflix and Spotify Account
Please email merah @ seedhubmedia . com