I want to live stream a game on Twitch 24/7, however, I do not want to do it on my own PC or use my own internet connection.
Therefore, I would like to do it on a remote server instead. The server bot will always be up 24/7.
The bot will also need a few functions:
- Run and live stream the game 24/7 (I believe Twitch disconnects you after 48 hours, so the bot will have to start streaming instantly after each 48 hour mark).
- Restart automatically if it or the server ever goes down.
- I should be able to visually interact with the remote server/pc from my own PC, via something like teamviewer. I should be able to do this safely without actually showing the code on the screen to the people I'm streaming to.
- The game I'm streaming has replays of other players gameplay. The bot should be able to cycle through the replays and do that constantly, non stop, without interruption.
- If it disconnects from the game, it should reconnect or update the game in the play store, then continue to cycle through the replays.
I have already purchased the Linuxs Debain 9.4 server, it supports both KVM and nested virtualization. The server that I have purchased can be viewed here, it's the 'Budget-2' server:
[login to view URL]