We are implementing a Sharepoint site for our volunteers and need to prevent them from seeing each others email addresses. This requires us to disable the 'Share' button and remove it from sight or site.
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
We are a small charity using Microsoft 365. We are looking for a SharePoint developer/administrator to help us resolve a specific issue in implementing a SharePoint site for our volunteers. Our goal is to prevent volunteers from seeing each other's email addresses, which requires disabling or removing the 'Share' button on the site. The volunteers will have 'Member' rights to the site and will be able to see, read and download relevant documents, but we don't want them to 'Share' these documents and more importnatly we don't want them to be able to see each others email addresses.
- Experience with SharePoint development and administration
- Ability to implement security measures to prevent volunteers from accessing each other's email addresses
- Familiarity with SharePoint site customization and permissions management
- The project should be completed in the next few weeks.
- We have an existing SharePoint administrator who will be available for consultation throughout the project. They don't have any Developer expertise,
ID Projek: #37489579
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £241 untuk pekerjaan ini
I'm ready to address your specific SharePoint concern and ensure volunteers' privacy. I'll promptly disable the 'Share' button and set up the necessary security measures. Let's begin resolving this issue right away.
HI This is Zigmas From UK, Sharepoint expert. I can resolve a specific issue in implementing a SharePoint site for our volunteers. Shall we start now? Thanks Kind Regards!