My 5-person insurance agency currently using Office 365 Teams/Outlook/One-Note/Excel/Word/Sharepoint (OneDrive)/Bookings. We also use Trello for keeping track of tasks and our CRM is a [login to view URL] (fairly new, insurance-only CRM). We currently use RingCentral for our phone system, including SMS/MMS.
I have created a couple of tickets with Microsoft trying to:
1) Send/receive SMS/MMS through Teams without any success. There seems to be a few third-party apps available.
2) Set-up teams so when a call comes in, a browser tab is opened with a URL that includes the phone number. For example, RingCentral will open a browser with [login to view URL] %P where P is the 10 digit phone number. The purpose of that is that the callers accounts shows up if the phone number matches an account in our CRM.
If Teams cannot be set up to create that type of action, is there a call log within Dynamics, for example?
I am looking at vendors like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] to find a way to handle new clients in a more efficient way. Preferably, I would like to be able to:
1) See every SMS/MMS/Email/Phone call/Attachment that pertains to a client.
2) Have the client be able to see the progress of a new business project as well as responding to messages, upload files, fill out forms, all on the same platform.
3) Have automatic reminders for outstanding tasks
4) If possible, have a live chat with a client regarding an open project/task
5) Files are saved in OneDrive automatically
6) Incoming emails are easily attached to a project
Does Microsoft have the capabilities to take care of most/all of these needs?
There are additional related needs so if you can help with these requests, we can work on other projects shortly after.