The goal of this technical audit should achieve the following end state of the SharePoint site:
- By identifying the current/existing search issues thoroughly, the audit result will find solutions that are already present in the current SharePoint without having to develop a separate function/enhancement.
- The various sub-sites’ owners can prepare their content better, through best practices and proper content tagging, which will increase the searchability of the contents.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate the pain points and challenges with the current search features would be beneficial for the organisation.
The tasks include:
- Evaluate the entire knowledge hub, sub sites and libraries & lists
- Prepare the documentations / guidelines and best practices on how to prepare contents subsequently
- List down all the pages, and recommend the changes in Excel
The personnel needs to be physically in Singapore as a company laptop will be issued to you.
Subsequently, after the audit is completed, the project will go into maintenance phase, and the scope of work will be:
- Content maintenance (create new subsites/pages, update existing subsites/pages, or restructure site content)
- Technical support
- Training for newly onboarded staffs
- Standardise the columns for content-search optimisation
- Go through the list of recommendations, align and get clearance from various site owners, and make the changes
- Move contents in that are hosted outside of the SharePoint Site