I need a Shopify integration that can populate my Shopify inventory with products gathered from an API that provides the list of products I have in another service of mine.
I will provide the API endpoint that returns a JSON payload with a list of products with all their fields: price, quantity_available, images, description, etc.
The Shopify integration should have the capability of authenticating with OAuth with Shopify and my API.
- OAuth athentication
- fetch list of products from API endpoint, filter based on any criteria via UI and publish in shopify
- keep products, quantities available, prices, etc updated in shopify based on the data from the API endpoint all the time
- inventory should be up to date at least every night
- ability to sync manually from a button in Shopify at any given time
- if an item gets sold, send an API request to an endpoint I provide so that I can update available quantity in my other service