I'm looking for either a very skilled freelancer or a team of individuals ready to tackle an awesome project that's capable of helping hundreds, if not thousands, of Shopify stores.
The application will provide the store owner the option to let users/customers try on their merchandise at home - 'Try before you buy'.
The idea is simple: provide an alternative means of checking out through the preexisting store.
1) Identify the 'checkout OR/AND add to cart' buttons.
2) Add a 'try before you buy' button next to the already existing buttons.
3) Add a 'try before you buy' button in the checkout process.
4) Upon checkout, when a user clicks the 'try before you buy' button, place a hold on the customer's payment method for the duration of time specified in the admin panel that allows the customer the option to try on their clothes before sending them back.
5) Calculate what a customer would be charged for provided only a portion of the items ordered are returned.
6) Implement the ability to charge customer after duration of time has passed and nothing has been returned.
6) Display total orders, sales, and returns on the app dashboard.
6a) Allow orders, sales, and returns the ability to be searched and exported.
Message me for more info so I can provide you with a faux dashboard experience and screenshots of the proposed functionality.