I would like to seek offers to build a Shopify e-commerce website for an operation in Malta (a country in the EU that uses the Euro as a currency). The website should be built on the basis of a Shopify ‘Basic Account’ that I would subscribe to and on a URL that I have bought. The website should be built on the basis of a specific theme that I will buy. The theme which I am currently thinking of using is the following: [login to view URL] . I would however be open to suggestions to use other themes which have the same specifications (namely the horizontal menu and the left hand sidebar with categories which expands when the mouse pointer is put on it). The specifications for the job would be the following:
1. Setting up the site and implementing the theme on the Shopify account that I will provide (ex: this would include customizing the horizontal menus and the left sidebar menu, changing the colours of the site, uploading our logo etc.). This would also include me getting help on using the theme.
2. Setting up the payment mechanism of the site. This would also need to take account of Value Added Tax (VAT). It would also have to include some elements such as automatically adding charges for delivery if the order is below value threshold. It should be noted that the Shopify Payment Gateway is not available in Malta. So one of the partner third-party gateways of Shopify needs to be used. I am thinking of using Adyen or Pay Pal. The payment gateway should be integrated in the site so that the customer would not need to leave the site.
3. Uploading all the products that will be sold on the site under the appropriate categories. There might be around 1500 products to be uploaded. The uploading would include photos of each product that we will provide, a description of the product and the price of a product. It would also include placing the product in the right category. It should be noted that for some products would also need to have specifications such as the selection of colours. (NB: if this job will drive up the price considerably I would appreciate if you could note it).
4. Beyond the products, uploading the relevant information in the appropriate sections of the site (ex: in the FAQ section)
5. Configuring the site so that customers can set up an account to shop on it.
6. Seeing that the search bar functions well for customers to search by product or brand.
7. Seeing that the theme is integrated with Facebook (something on these lines: [login to view URL] )
8. Making sure that the site has all the features to make it compliant with the EU’s GDPR law.
9. Testing that the site works before it goes live and helping with any teething problems there might be at the beginning when it goes live.
Please do not hesitate to point out any elements that I have omitted and that I would need to take into consideration to have the job done. I am also open to listen to suggestions.
Thanks and regards to all. I await your quotations for this job. I would also be keen to look into any similar jobs you have carried out.
(Removed by Freelancer.com)