I am looking to create a website where I, as the admin/merchant account am responsible for adding each item to the store. Visitors to the site can sign up to buy items or create their own store. These store owners will NOT have the power to add new items to the store, but simply select from the ones I have already created. They can set the price and quantity available. If multiple sellers want to sell the same item, then buyers will view a list within each item page of all available options to them (much like when you visit a "see other new and used" section in the Amazon marketplace)
Commissions will be taken from each transaction - ideally this would be done automatically and taken instantly from the payment (meaning the seller receives their share instantly) although a system where the main merchant account takes all money and then pays out at regular interviews (weekly, monthly etc.) would also be acceptable, again providing this was done automatically.
Here are some other functions required. Most should be fairly standard but it's worth listing anyway:
- seller profiles (basic information fields) and links that direct to show all items they are currently selling
- everything to go through paypal
- easy for vendors to sell items. once they have registered they should be able to search for an item and click a "sell one of these" buttons. obviously it should be just as easy through their own dashboard to remove
- vendors can view orders for their own store, recieve notifications of new orders, etc.
- vendors set up their own shipping policies (worldwide or zones etc) and costs
- some simple statistics on each item (a graph would be nice or even just text of average price over x months mainly)
- customers can purchase from multiple vendors in one transaction
- unlimited vendors, products and store categories
- sub-categories within the store
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £1020 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are new to [url removed, login to view] but not to e-commerce we have 2 years experience in [url removed, login to view] we consider ourselves best for the [url removed, login to view] give us the detail of the project. Regards
Hello, Please check pmb for details. No Upfront payment from your side, you check the work and then make the payment. New to freelancer but Old in business of website and Software development.