I have my website created and its [login to view URL] there is a only a couple corrections I need fixed tonight as Im having a showcase running from my site and need it up and running! I have listed the dot points I need corrected.
1. The `Out of stock items can it show up in the screen all over the other side near the shopping cart and unless your looking there you won't see it and will keep clicking 'add to cart' can you please put this no item in stock message near the bottom where they are click so they know why it isn't being added to the cart.
[login to view URL] im in my products and they are all displayed in a grid, if i click add to cart it dosn’t give a size and it will let you all the way through checkout without giving a size. (if this is not possible to fix, then can you just remove the ‘add to cart’ option in the grid view and customers can just click on the item to order anyway.
3. It looks like the checkout is holding customers information which i do not want it to do. Can you please fix this. When i go into order some stuff today as a test, it was giving me old details I added before in theres. I need the customer to add her details each time, especially if they are changing there postal address.
4. For some reason my blog page is gone?? Can you please relink this and show me were you have linked it if it was to happen again.
11. The contact us page, what email address do you have that connected to? Can you link my to it?
12. I was reading about the permilinks? How does that work. Can I possibly have my blog so that in the url it comes up as [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] etc? I tried doing this but it gives me a error and says something like I need to reinstall permilinks or something like that.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $191 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [login to view URL] check the PMB for more [login to view URL]
Sir, As one of the php web developer would like to fix said points in WP environment. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thanking you [login to view URL]
I have more than 8 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.